Penn State Health Radiologic Technologist - Muhlenberg Radiology in Muhlenberg, Pennsylvania
Penn State Health St. Joseph Regional Health Network
Work Type: PRN
Operates radiology equipment to make clinical diagnostic images as directed by physicians and performs routine diagnostic procedures.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Graduate of an accredited school of radiological technology, equivalent on the job training, or military service or course; and registered in the State as a radiology technologist.
- Within the last two- (2) years, one- (1) year of experience as a radiology technologist preferred.
- State American Registry of Radiological Technologists (ARRT) certification required.
- American Heart Association BLS Certification required.
This job description is a general outline of duties performed and is not to be misconstrued as encompassing all duties performed within the position. All individuals (including current employees) selected for a position will undergo a background check appropriate for the position's responsibilities.
Penn State Health is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer, and is committed to providing employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you are unable to use our online application process due to an impairment or disability, please call 717-531-8440 between the hours of 8:30 AM and 4:30 PM, Eastern Standard Time, Monday – Friday, email email@example.com or download our Accommodation Instructions for Job Applicants PDF for more detailed steps for assistance.