Penn State Health Behavioral Science Director - Interns and Residents in Reading, Pennsylvania
Penn State Health St. Joseph Regional Health Network
Work Type: Full Time
Provide services as assigned by the supervisor in furtherance of the university’s missions and goals of teaching, research, patient care, outreach and public service.
- Doctoral Degree in Clinical Psychology (PhD/PsyD) or Master's Degree in
Social Work (MSW) or in a mental health field such as Marriage and Family Therapy (MDFT) required.
- Pennsylvania license or ability to obtain within a few months preferred.
- Experience in medical educational setting with curriculum design.
- Experience teaching family medicine residents preferred.
- Fellowship trained in medical education, health psychology, Medial Social Work or Medical Family Therapy preferred.
- Clinical experience working in a primary care medical settings, preferably with “warm hand-off” model of clinical behavioral health integration.
This job description is a general outline of duties performed and is not to be misconstrued as encompassing all duties performed within the position. All individuals (including current employees) selected for a position will undergo a background check appropriate for the position's responsibilities.
Penn State Health is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer, and is committed to providing employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you are unable to use our online application process due to an impairment or disability, please call 717-531-8440 between the hours of 8:30 AM and 4:30 PM, Eastern Standard Time, Monday – Friday, email firstname.lastname@example.org or download our Accommodation Instructions for Job Applicants PDF for more detailed steps for assistance.